Experience 3-6 years Core responsibility:
Responsible for planning, implementing, analyzing, developing and optimizing Company's mobile performance marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for driving New User Acquisition & Revenue for Company via Paid Online Channels (predominantly Ad Networks, Affiliates, Google & Facebook)
- Track and optimize activity to increase the ROI from paid acquisitions through attribution tracking tools.
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked and operate towards specific business and growth objectives. Measure and optimize on performance ROI, retention, engagement etc
- Plan and manage the budget to achieve optimum ROI per acquisition.
- Create and maintain metrics reports to showcase the health of the campaigns.
- To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across campaigns in line with budgets
- Manage strong business relationships within the digital ecosystem. Understand and manage dynamics to drive best practices in this function.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies, including updates on attribution, programmatic media buying, social media acquisitions.
- 2 - 4 years experience in Digital / Online Marketing at an Ad network or in the ecommerce space
- Experience in managing multiple advertising agencies, networks, affiliates & partners.
- Knowledge of performance marketing tracking tools MAT/Appsalar/Appsflyer and analytics tools Omniture/Mixpanel/Google Analytics Premium
- Advanced skills in excel, knowledge of powerpoint and slide building
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly
- Mobile ecosystem knowledge
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
Role Category: Ticketing/Travel/Documentation
Role: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time