1. Processes company's payroll every pay period
2. Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
3. Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
4. Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
5. Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
6. Honours confidentiality of employees' pay records
7. Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
8. Determines organisation's tax obligations by calculating national and council taxes as well as National Insurance contributions
9. Must have hands on experience in SAP.
Salary: INR 50,000 P.A.
Industry: Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Pay Roll/Compensation Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time