We are looking for a Sr. Executive Accounts (GURGAON). Please go through the following details and incase interested, please revert with your detailed CV and a formal picture. Organization:
A UK Based MNC in Hi-technology products Job Description:
Senior Executive Accounts
Inventory, AR, MIS Location:
Gurgaon Role Description:
- Provide accounting & analytical support to the finance & accounting function mainly in areas of Inventory, Collections & MIS for Dyson Direct to Home business.
- Control E2E Inventory process, Invoices, Inventory movements, Credit/Debit note, Invoicing, Physical count.
- Responsible for ensuring reconciliations for outstanding amount with payment gateway, bank, SAP and Front End Sales system.
- Create, manage and distribute regular monthly performance reports.
- Monitor Sales providing explanation when there is a deviation between actual Sales vs forecast.
- Exercise control on field Office Expenses
- Prepare Delivery Challans and other documents as necessary for movement of Stock for Demo and Sale.
- S/he will develop a robust process of information sharing with Functions for monthly results and other function requirements.
Within your role you will ensure error-free, on-time deliverance of any periodic and adhoc requests. This includes as well the timely escalation of any issue to all stakeholders which may have a financial or operational impact.
In addition you will suggest and implement ideas as part of continuous improvement. Education
* BCOM / MCOM/ MBA Finance / CA - Inter Experience
* 7-10 years' of experience in finance & Accounts and AR
* MIS preparations & Developments
* Hands on working knowledge of GST regulations as well as finance, accounting and audit processes
* Experience on Inventory management skills
* Working knowledge of MM , SD and FICO SAP Modules
* Excellent analytic thinking and problem solving skills, strong computational ability
* Experience on Customer service focus, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, clear attention to detail
* Work collaboratively and proactively, contribute new ideas, effectively tailor messages to engage an audience Technical skills
* Excellent MS Office skills ( i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access)
* Strong knowledge on Analytical skills
* Distinct quality mindset and service attitude
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work both independently and in various team settings
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time