Roles and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining Linux/Windows servers both in our local environment as well as on Oracle Cloud at Customer and AWS
- L2/L3 Hands on working Knowledge of LINUX and other Operating System utilities.
- Enhancing overall system performance, usability and maintainability.
- Proficient in Windows & OSX system environments
- Good Knowledge of HP DL ProLiant server configuration.
- Good knowledge in creating and maintaining VMs with Hyper-V. VMware
- Hands on Knowledge on day to day system administrator job.
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills in Veritas NetBackup L2/L3.
- Upgrade firmware on Backup/Data Protection/Storage Devices.
- Expert in data replication, data de-duplication technologies.
- ZFS Storage Administration viz. creation of storage mounts, daily monitoring, taking snapshots and restoration.
- Co-ordinate, troubleshoot, resolve issues and deal with SRs and get the issues resolved.
- Must be a good team player with good documentation practices and flexible to handle.
- L1/L2 for Database Administration related Hands On working Knowledge.
To apply send your cv at email@example.com or whatsapp 9953023533
Functional Area: Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category: IT Network
Role: System Administrator / Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent