We are looking for a candidate for the position of Assistant designer for a Designer label based out of Mumbai. Candidate should have experience in designing women ethnic or Fusion wear.
CTC is upto 6 LPA.
Experience required is 3-6 Years.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Assist and support the Head Designer & the Design Team in achieving their targets of on time delivery of a collection.
- Provide both creative & practical support to the Design team by pooling ideas & office work.
- Develop product from concept to completion under the guidance of Head Designer
- Assist in creating mood & trend boards for reference purpose.
- Conduct extensive research & surveys on current fashion trends
- Know & understand customer preferences on fashion.
- Co-ordinate & collaborate with the production team in producing quality products.
- Develop & create accurate spec sheets & detailed layouts.
- Coordinate with sales, design & production team.
- Document & preserve all illustrations, detailed layouts, design work & sheets for future references.
- Modify & make changes in design layouts to meet customer standards & tastes.
- Deliver quality samples on time.
- Hands on with CAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel draw, Excel.
- Good with costing.
If interested then share your Updated CV and Portfolio with Jasmeet Kaur at email@example.com or whatsapp at 7456052780.
Functional Area: Fashion Designing
Role Category: Designer
Role: Apparel/Garment Designer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent